Money captions for Instagram that are very meaningful. Captions make Instagram posts more catchy.
Many times you may want to post something about money on your Instagram account. So it is important that you write creative captions to get more likes, comments on your Instagram post.
Here I would like to share the money captions for Instagram. Also, let me know in the comment box which caption you liked the most among these.
191 BEST Money Captions for Instagram
Get 191 excellent money captions for Instagram. Catchy captions help to boost audience engagement on Instagram.
1. A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart. – Jonathan Swift
2. Never confuse the size of your paycheck with the size of your talent. – Marlon Brando
3. I opened my bag after 4 months. I found old papers, notes, chocolates and also some money. I showed the way to the dustbin to everything except MONEY. No matter how hard the situation is be like that MONEY, which never loses its worth. – Ankita Kamat
4. A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. -Robert Frost
5. You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.
6. Money is always there but the pockets change; it is not in the same pockets after a change, and that is all there is to say about money. – Gertrude Stein
7. If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars. – J. Paul Getty
8. If saving money is wrong, I don’t want to be right! – William Shatner
9. When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is. – Oscar Wilde
10. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it. – Bob Hope
11. No one’s ever achieved financial fitness with a January resolution that’s abandoned by February. – Suze Orman
12. Become so financially secure that you forget it‘s payday. – Unknown
13. Money will buy a pretty good dog, but it won’t buy the wag of his tail. – Josh Billings
14. Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
15. A woman’s best protection is a little money of her own. – Clare Boothe Luce
16. Banks have a new image. Now you have ‘a friend,’ your friendly banker. If the banks are so friendly, how come they chain down the pens? – Alan King
17. All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas – not money. – Robert Collier
18. It is not the creation of wealth that is wrong, but the love of money for its own sake. – Margaret Thatcher
19. Everyone needs a certain amount of money. Beyond that, we pursue money because we know how to obtain it. We don’t necessarily know how to obtain happiness. – Gregg Easterbrook
20. Money is to my social existence what health is to my body. – Mason Cooley
21. Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go. – Mother Teresa
22. All I ask is the chance to prove that money can’t make me happy. – Spike Milligan
23. I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive. -Henry Miller
24. Do what you love and the money will follow. – Marsha Sinetar
25. A man with money is no match against a man on a mission.- Doyle Brunson
26. Wealth flows from energy and ideas. -William Feather
27. A good reputation is more valuable than money. – Publilius Syrus
28. Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position. – Christopher Marlowe
29. The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket. – Kin Hubbard
30. Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust. – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
31. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. -Ayn Rand
32. If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free; if our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed. – Edmund Burke
33. Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. – Henry David Thoreau
34. Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. – Woody Allen
35. Money makes your life easier. If you’re lucky to have it, you’re lucky. – Al Pacino
36. A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money. – John Ruskin
37. Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will. -Nelson Mandela
38. We go to school to learn to work hard for money. I write books and create products that teach people how to have money work hard for them. – Robert Kiyosaki
39. If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. – Aristotle Onassis
40. Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make. – Donald Trump
41. Money is our madness, our vast collective madness. D. H. Lawrence
42. There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich. – Marlene Dietrich
43. I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money. – Pablo Picasso
44. A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money. – W. C. Fields
45. If you want to reap financial blessings, you have to sow financially. – Joel Osteen
46. He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money. – Benjamin Franklin
47. Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody. – Agatha Christie
48. Marrying into money was not a good thing for me. – Anna Nicole Smith
49. A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some. – Joe Moore
50. Money equals freedom. – Kevin O’Leary
51. Money does not make you happy but it quiets the nerves. – Sean O’Casey
52. If the money we donate helps one child or can ease the pain of one parent, those funds are well spent. – Carl Karcher
53. A man in debt is so far a slave. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
54. No complaint… is more common than that of a scarcity of money. – Adam Smith
55. The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax. – Albert Einstein
56. The lack of money is the root of all evil. – Mark Twain
57. Money is a strange business. People who haven’t got it aim it strongly. People who have are full of troubles. -Ayrton Senna
58. Honesty is the best policy – when there is money in it. – Mark Twain
59. The importance of money flows from it being a link between the present and the future. – John Maynard Keynes
60. Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth. – Margaret Thatcher
61. If you make a living, if you earn your own money, you’re free – however free one can be on this planet. – Theodore White
62. A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
63. If God has allowed me to earn so much money, it is because He knows I give it all away. – Edith Piaf
64. Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money, when what they don’t know is how to use it. – Frank A. Clark
65. It doesn’t matter about money; having it, not having it. Or having clothes, or not having them. You’re still left alone with yourself in the end. – Billy Idol
66. An important lever for sustained action in tackling poverty and reducing hunger is money. – Gro Harlem Brundtland
67. It’s easier to force feed people than it is to give ’em what they want. It makes more money. – Merle Haggard
68. You have to go broke three times to learn how to make a living. – Casey Stengel
69. Money is the barometer of a society’s virtue. – Ayn Rand
70. Money’s a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet. – Henry James
71. It is a waste of money to help those who show no desire to help themselves. – Taylor Caldwell
72. Money? I lost all taste for it. – Taylor Caldwell
73. I like it when money makes a difference, but don‘t make you different. – Drake
74. If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday. – Noel Coward
75. The pain goes away on payday! – Unknown
76. If you can do something you love and enjoy doing, it‘s like getting paid twice. – Andy Strickland
77. Greed is not a financial issue. It’s a heart issue. – Andy Stanley
78. What‘s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. – Bob Dylan
79. He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Funny Money Captions for Instagram
I should say that funny captions related to money grab the attention of readers. So let’s see some funny captions for Instagram.
80. Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money. – Jackie Mason
81. Dogs have no money. Isn’t that amazing? They’re broke their entire lives. But they get through. You know why dogs have no money? No Pockets. – Jerry Seinfeld
82. Money is the opposite of the weather. Nobody talks about it, but everybody does something about it. – Rebecca Johnson
83. Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort. – Helen Gurley Brown
84. Money is the best deodorant. – Elizabeth Taylor
85. He who marries for love without money has good nights and sorry days. – Anonymous
86. Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. – Robert Orben
87. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. – Earl Wilson
88. Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. – Sam Ewing
89. Business is the art of extracting money from another man’s pocket without resorting to violence. – Max Amsterdam
90. Always borrow money from a pessimist, he doesn’t expect to be paid back. – Unknown
91. Money is like manure. You have to spread it around or it smells. – J. Paul Getty
92. It frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy. – Groucho Marx
93. I am having an out of money experience. – Author Unknown
94. A dollar picked up in the road is more satisfaction to us than the 99 which we had to work for, and the money won at Faro or in the stock market snuggles into our hearts in the same way. – Mark Twain
95. Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” scale. – Zig Ziglar
96. October: This is one of the particularly dangerous months to invest in stocks. Other dangerous months are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February. – Mark Twain
97. If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem. – JP Getty.
98. There were times my pants were so thin I could sit on a dime and tell if it was heads or tails. – Spencer Tracy quotes
99. I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. – Jackie Mason
100. When people ask me if I have any spare change, I tell them I have it at home in my spare wallet. – Nick Arnette
101. It’s easy to meet expenses – everywhere we go, there they are. – Anonymous
102. Money can’t buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy. – Spike Milligan
103. When I had money everyone called me brother. – Polish proverb
104. Money has an invisible magnetic power.
105. Money plant is totally different from money.
106. Money is my best buddy.
107. Focus on money leakage.
108. My yesterday’s money is in someone else’s pocket today.
109. Empty pocket is the worst thing to see.
110. Money spices up your life.
111. ‘Money’ word is very important in my life’s dictionary.
112. I feed my wallet with money.
113. I wonder how animals live without money.
114. Man gives power to money, vice versa.
115. The importance of money has its own limit.
116. Money is a safeguard.
117. Money solves more than 80% of life problems.
118. Money brings some kind of magic.
119. I want to help my wallet to put on its weight.
120. Me and money have a permanent relationship.
121. Money is sweeter than honey.
122. She saw my wallet and then everything changed.
123. Money makes you fearless only if your fear is related to money.
124. Having a pocket is not equal to having money.
125. Money does not have substitutes.
126. Only fools can imagine life without money.
127. Without money wallet looks pale.
128. Bank balance looks handsome when there is money in the bank.
129. Money can never be enough.
130. Money balances the bank balance.
131. Money is something that never stays in my pocket.
132. My money has an attitude problem so it never meets me.
133. More money means extra freedom.
134. I want a dictionary that has only one word ‘money’.
135. I double my money by investing.
136. Money is oxygen for life.
137. ATM card looks good only when you have money in your bank.
138. Money and time should not be wasted.
139. Money is a lifeline.
140. Only fools waste money and time.
141. Money fits almost everywhere.
141. Money multiplies when you invest wisely.
142. ‘Money’ is not just a word, it’s everything.
143. Money tests the nature of a person.
144. Money is the best tool to make life comfortable.
145. Money enhances the quality of life.
146. Debt is like self-imprisonment.
147. Money runs life.
148. Struggle for money is equal to struggle for survival.
149. Money plants can not grow your money.
150. Coins have their own value.
151. With money life is not heaven but without money life is hell.
152. Money can neither be a friend nor an enemy.
153. Old money does not leave its worth.
154. Money doesn’t have emotions.
155. My bank balance balances my life.
156. Money-minded stay away.
157. Money is confidence.
158. Debit card is a substitute for money only if you have a bank balance.
159. Money is not my problem, money problem is my problem.
160. Free money is an illusion.
161. Everything you touch, you paid for it.
162. Dream can be fulfilled with minimum money as well.
163. Note to self – “Invest your money”.
164. You don’t see a poor who doesn’t have fear of losing money.
165. Money does not have its own ego.
166. Money works when you give it work.
167. You never see a rich man who did not save money.
168. “Today” is always the best day to save money.
169. Money is like a see-saw game, make sure you balance.
170. Money is for us, we are not for money.
171. Money is a powerful energy.
172. I don’t see his wallet but I see his attitude when he has even with an empty wallet.
173. Pay for it only if it is an asset and not liability.
174. Money leakage and time leakage make you broke.
175. Empty wallet teaches you the best life lessons.
176. Money is a silent master.
177. Paying money is easy if you haven’t earned it.
178. Money tricks the mind.
179. Master your money management before money rules you.
180. Money is an important chapter of life.
181. Your first salary is your teacher that teaches you about money management.
182. Understand the hidden power of your first salary. Invest smarty to earn passive money.
183. It’s a different level of thrill to travel with the money that you earn from your first salary.
184. My first salary is not just money but it’s freedom as well as a responsibility.
185. Today is the day when my ‘pocket money’ is going to replace with my ‘first salary’.
186. My pocket is filled with my first salary and my mind is filled with peace now. I know money can’t buy happiness but it contributes a lot to peace of mind.
187. I dared to invest money when I received my first salary. Now I don’t live paycheck by paycheck.
188. My friends laughed at me when I spend and invested my first salary mindfully. Today I’m getting the highest returns on my invested money.
189. The first salary does not bring just money but also brings happiness, confidence and freedom to you.
190. The first salary brings financial independence but to get the financial freedom you should start investing your money.
191. The first salary looks like the first salary only if it is more than the pocket money. Thank God, my first salary is one cent more than my pocket money.
I hope you enjoyed reading these best money captions for Instagram. Let me know which one you liked the most.